Ice Barrel 400
$ 949.99 was
$1,199.99Ships within 7 days
The Ice Barrel 400 is an effective, compact and durable tool that makes it easy to incorporate cold therapy into your wellness and recovery routine. We’ve designed our product to fit most body types and almost any kind of home, gym or apartment.
- from thousands of happy customers
- Effective upright design – The Ice Barrel 400 allows you to stay in a comfortable natural upright position. It also lets you easily submerge as much of your body as you want, even dunking completely.
- Ultra-durable – The Ice Barrel 400 is made from recycled plastic material that’s extremely durable yet lightweight. Plus, it’s covered by a lifetime warranty.
- Clean and safe – The Ice Barrel is made from linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), a non-toxic, BPA-free, medical-grade material. It’s non-porous, so it won’t absorb oils, toxins or other contaminants. Plus, it’s easy to keep clean.
- Compact and portable – The Ice Barrel’s compact, lightweight design means it can be easily integrated into almost any kind of environment. All you need is about 5 square feet of space that can support at least 750 pounds (the weight of the Ice Barrel when filled 80 gallons of water).
- Patent pending
Shipping & Delivery
Ships within 7 days of purchase.
Shipping cost calculated at checkout. See shipping details.
Ultra-durable yet lightweight
Effective and natural upright design
Includes a step stool for entry and exit
Accessible cold therapy solution
To keep your barrel level and steady
To keep out debris
For easy entry and exit
UV and water-resistant
It's going to change your life. You're going to be a better person. You're going to have a more robust immune system, you're going to have more mental grit, and more stress resilience.
“I love my Ice Barrel, its sleek design fits perfectly in my backyard. Shape and size is perfect, it’s also very durable and well insulated. It’s definitely the next best thing to having a cold stream or river in your backyard.”
“Living in the scorching south, I barrel multiple times a week, and the Ice Barrel 300 has been a game-changer. With its impressive insulation, I no longer need to add excessive ice everytime. The design also allows for easier entry and exit as well as requiring less water.”
“We built an outdoor gym and decided to add the Ice Barrel to enhance it. We use it every week and are able to attach a pump and sprinkler to water our landscape when it’s time to drain it.”
“Originally, I thought I wanted a bath tub style tank. However, after using the Ice Barrel, I'm glad I went with it. Submersion up to the neck is comfortable (6'2") and it uses up less space.”
“As an Ironman triathlete we are constantly taking ice baths after long workouts. The Ice Barrel is a great product for triathletes and the customer service is A+.”
“The selling points for me is the small footprint on my patio. The lid and the UV cover keep the water clean and the drainage spigot. These together are why I switched from a stock tank.”
Discover the right Ice Barrel for you
Ice Barrel 300New
The Ice Barrel 300 is a sleek, fully insulated cold therapy tool. Compact and lightweight, the Ice Barrel 300 is simple to use whether you're using ice or a chiller.
- Fully insulated barrel and lid
- Chiller ready without modification
- Easy to step in and out of
Who it's for
- People up to 6’2” and 250 lbs
- Best for warm climates due to extra-thick insulation
Ice Barrel 400
The Ice Barrel 400 is an effective, ultra-durable cold therapy tool. With a larger upright design, the Ice Barrel 400 allows for full-body submersion for most body sizes.
- Upright design for full-body submersion
- Ultra-durable yet lightweight
- Includes a step stool for entry/exit
Who it's for
- People up to 6’6” and 300 lbs
- Those who prefer a taller, more relaxed upright position
Should I get the Ice Barrel 300 or 400?
Ice Barrel 300 and 400 are unique in their own ways. When considering which is best for you, consider climate, accessibility and how you will use the barrel. The 400 is taller and larger, so it allows for a more relaxed upright position — especially if you are over 6 foot 2 inches or 250 pounds. The 300 is shorter and wider, so it is easier to enter and exit without using a step stool. The 300 is also fully insulated, so it might be a good choice for those who live in warmer climates.
How do I clean and maintain the Ice Barrel?
Will I fit?
The Ice Barrel 400 comfortably fits most body types up to 6 feet 6 inches and 300 pounds.
How are Ice Barrels made?
We take pride in the fact that our Ice Barrels are made in the USA using a very involved process to get the edges smooth and make the barrel extremely durable. Our Ice Barrel products took several years of research and development to arrive at the design you see today. The barrels are made using advanced rotomolding technology. Rotomolding is a production process that allows us to rapidly produce a consistent and high-quality product that our customers love. Through this technology, we are able to produce highly durable, thick-walled barrels. This means that you don’t have to worry about your Ice Barrel failing or breaking down over time.
Can I put it on a balcony?
The Ice Barrel 400 is compact and portable, so it’s a great option for people in apartments or with limited space. Keep in mind that while the Ice Barrel 400 is only 55 lbs. when empty, it weighs more than 900 pounds when full, so make sure your space can safely support its full weight.
Can I buy now and pay later?
We offer two financing options — Affirm and Afterpay — which allow you to complete your purchase in multiple interest-free installments. Reach out to our team if you have any questions about our financing options.